Saturday, December 8, 2007

Education via the WorldWideWeb (www)

No, no thank you! Not for me. Never, ever again! From previous posts one can easily determine that I am very big into setting daily goals/objectives, reaching these and then moving on to the next assignments. Today, a rare Saturday off for me and I have allocated much of the day to go to writing a few extra credit reactionary papers for 502, an online class. The only online experience I have yet to have. The problem, none of the online podcasts that I am suppose to open and listen to are ctually opening and allowing me to listen. There is nothing. Zero, zip, zilch..! I am frustrated right now, to say the least. I had wanted to do these today in hopes of obtaining an additional 20 points to my grade but it seems to be working against me. AND, unfortunately...unless these may be completed after Wednesday, December 12, which I am hoping...I simply do not have the time to get to these in the next 4 days.

So, I may find myself out 20 potential points. I am not a fan of online. An e-mail inquiry regarding this matter will surely go unnoticed until tomorrow night at the earliest, and that is a favorable estimate!

There is a rant! Now, time to go do something that'll make me feel like today was not a total waste. The gym beckons....

No comments: